Blogging Made Easy

Two years back when I was finding a way to promote my business online, I used to visit very attractive, nicely compiled websites and blogs on the net. Also, I wanted one for me to promote myself on the internet in much catchy and professional way. But at the same time I wanted everything in my control, so as to make frequent changes, alterations, add or remove items as and when required, without waiting for an expert to do all that for me.
I was very new to Blogger, never knew HTML, by and by I explored things in detail, read many articles on 'How To Blog'. And finally my joy knew no bounds when things started working for me also and I posted a number of blogs with professional looks, all free of cost. Though I am not an IT savvy, but I am proud of myself that today I can guide you also 'How To Blog' may be not in all aspects, but surely on many, you would love to learn. I shall try to explain in a short and simple possible way, assuming you as fresh bloggers.

Well, I wish you nice blogging !

Please pass on comments so that I can understand how you want me further to improve my posts.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment